Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Roslevege bedtime!

Here is what Roslevege bedtime looks like after bath time!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Matthew is so cute, giggling and getting ready for bed.

We are home with our 2 every night and those silly giggles somehow let Alison stay up just a little too late many nights :) You just can't put a cute little giggler to bed sometimes, no matter how tired Mommy and Daddy are!

Enjoy it (I know you are)!

Love,
Kim

Kristi said...

Yeah, so that looks like our house almost every night. Thankfully Caleb can go from wound up to deep sleep in about 5!

Unknown said...

What fun! It seems like you three were always together. :)

Laurie said...

Too cute!! Oh, Melissa, I have SO enjoyed checking in on you every day. I know what you mean about the stares- just when you can't take it anymore is usually when you're about to come home. You'll still get stared at, but they will usually be very nice stares! :) I can't wait to see your family at HOME! Soon, very soon!

Anonymous said...

Matthew makes me laugh. I can't wait until I see you guy's. Have a good breakfast. Love you lot's. Have a nice day. Love,Uncle Dave.

Anonymous said...

That little guy's giggle is the best. He is such a happy boy. You are all having so much fun with each other. Waiting for you to return to Pennsylvania. Hugs to all. Mom/Mom Mom

Megsahokie said...

Are you home yet? I'm here delivering babies and all I want to do is MEET MY NEPHEW!!!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa and Chris,
The way things look, Melissa you are going to have to be the "strict" one. I know you can do it, Brandon gave you practice at camp. I cannot wait to meet you Matthew. You have the best mommy and daddy in the whole world. I know they have been in love with you since the day they got your picture. I know for sure cause I seen your mommys face, and shared her happy tears.

Love to you all,

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Cute little kid right there! I told you I'm sold on those giggles :]
Love youu!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness--what a belly laugh. I LOVE That Video! Hang in there guys..HOME is just a couple days away. Thinking of you and can't wait for the homecoming pics. From all the beautiful comments--I'd say you have a beautiful family that is sooo ready to welcome you home. I can only imagine they're on pins and needles waiting. Praying now for a safe and smooth journey home--1/2 way around the world. How amazing is that--only second to how amazing Matthew is a fit for your family!

Love, Lisa A