
Well, I got home last night from the trip to New Mexico and was never so thankful to be back home with Chris and the cats sleeping in my own bed. Take note of the wonderful welcome home posters I had hanging in the foyer when I got home! My husband and my "boys" the cats were just too cute when I walked in the door!!!! Don't get me wrong - I did have a great time with the girls I work with on the trip, but my mind just kept racing with all of the things that I needed to do to prepare for Matthew! I was so anxious to get home and continue preparing for him!!!
The paperwork from the agency was very overwhelming to say the least, but Chris and I sat down tonight and just went through it one piece at a time until it was all done. I must admit it was pretty exciting to read about what to pack and take for our child – but I was a little worried when I read the weight restrictions for luggage since I tend to be the worst packer and take way too many things with me!
It took us almost 2 hours to finish signing everything, but it was so exciting to put it away ready to overnight to the agency tomorrow morning! The paper trail seems very overwhelming, but it is so rewarding when you finish it and get ready to send it back to the agency! Now, let’s go letter of acceptance! We are so ready to sign that and get that back to China so we can go get Matthew!!!
Now, it’s time for bed and to get on with the week…….it’s time for me to make another checklist! I seem to work best when I have one!!! Too many things to remember otherwise….
The paperwork from the agency was very overwhelming to say the least, but Chris and I sat down tonight and just went through it one piece at a time until it was all done. I must admit it was pretty exciting to read about what to pack and take for our child – but I was a little worried when I read the weight restrictions for luggage since I tend to be the worst packer and take way too many things with me!
It took us almost 2 hours to finish signing everything, but it was so exciting to put it away ready to overnight to the agency tomorrow morning! The paper trail seems very overwhelming, but it is so rewarding when you finish it and get ready to send it back to the agency! Now, let’s go letter of acceptance! We are so ready to sign that and get that back to China so we can go get Matthew!!!
Now, it’s time for bed and to get on with the week…….it’s time for me to make another checklist! I seem to work best when I have one!!! Too many things to remember otherwise….















No comments:
Post a Comment