
Can I just tell you how much I love my husband Chris? I am just so blessed to have him to share life with. Caring for children with cancer is what brought us together and to be able to share that together is just unbelievable. We always attend Camp Can Do every summer as I mentioned in one of my old blogs and we always become very attached to the children there. This year, one of my patients who I have cared for since 2004 came to camp and stole the hearts of many including my husband! He is just precious to my husband and I - and the bonding I saw occur between this little boy and Chris at camp this year was by far beyond words. Chris just adored him and I think the feelings are mutual! So, there is no question in my mind what an amazing father he is going to be to Matthew. I cannot wait to see him hold Matthew in his arms!!!
I just wanted to share with everyone just how much I love my husband, and how lucky I am to have him in my life! He is going to be the best father ever!!!















2 comments:
Can I just say... "yak burger with cheese!"
Love you! :-)
How special is that story...very sweet...I have to agree--don't know him..but from the look in his eye in this pic--he looks wonderful and yup...definately a great dad..
Post a Comment