
Well, I must say I was pretty excited to overnight the package to my new found friend who is heading to China next week to pick up her daughter!!! Chris and I finished up Matthew's special photo-book for him this week-end and I must admit it turned out pretty cute! I so wish I could share a picture of him with you all, but the minute we have our LOA(Letter of Acceptance) in our hands, we will post one immediately. It's one of the rules we want to respect from China! Of course, we have one picture that we each carry at all times, so don't hesistate to ask to see one any time!!! :) In his book, we wrote him little notes introducing ourselves as Mommy and Daddy and telling him what we call him - MATTHEW!!! We put a couple of pictures of Chris and I together, close up individual pictures of Chris and I, a picture of our house, a picture of what his room will look like, and we took a picture of some of the special things we had gotten for him. We were going to send some of these things, but we have heard that most things are held for the children until Gotcha Day when you actually receive your child in China. So, we just sent his photo book and some disposable cameras! It was so fun to do! I scrapbooked most of it, then had it translated by one of the ladies I work with and with help from the computer!!! The package was overnight to MA, and now I will say my prayers it gets to her in time so she can hand deliver it to China!!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment