My baby's brand new big boy bed!!!!

Lunch with Daddy at the mall on my big day!

Seeing his cake from Mom-Mom for the first time!
The siblings....
Napping before my big party....
Celebrating the friends and family who have been such a big part of Matthew's life this year!

Daddy....well, being Daddy!

Playing outside at my party!

Opening the first present...check out my tongue and concentration!
Mom-Mom and Uncle Dave made me the coolest car cake!!!
The cakes!
One of Mommy's favorite new pictures......her baby is 3!

He's really THREE!

Tuckered out after a big party and a nice bath!

Chilling out the day after my party...
Oh, and be prepared for some LONG updates coming up soon on....
- A Birthday update
- Mommy's procedures get spaced out to every 4 weeks instead of every 2!
- Matthew starts his new PRESCHOOL for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Matthew turns his head CONSISTENTLY to ssshhhhh, and is rocking his speech therapy! We have new sounds, aaaahhhh, bbbbbb, and ooooooo!!!!
- Matthew has had SIX nights where he has slept all night (9-10 hours a pop!!!)
I promise it won't be long.....but I had a lot to say:)
I promise it won't be long.....but I had a lot to say:)
















2 comments:
I'm glad he's getting better with hearing. I long for the day when I can mess with him, like I would with Nicholas (:
Your last two bullet points--Oh Lord, YES!!! THANK YOU!!! Six nights of sleep? New verbal sounds! Oh, Melissa, this is wonderful news! Beyond wonderful! I am very eager and excited to read the update!
Post a Comment