Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here we go again:)

Yep, here we go again for another anesthesia today for my next dilation....hoping this is the one that will be successful to the point that I won't have to have one for 6-8 weeks instead of every other week!!! Its getting old, I must admit! And this was a bit more stressful for me as the date to come along with me didn't work out for a bunch of people! (Its a popular day for appts:) So, I'm 'winging' it today, and my dear friend Pam has promised to stay with me until the nice anesthesiologist takes over!!! I wish I wasn't nervous and I do ok until I get here....yes, I am sitting in admissions right now.

So, if you think of it, send a little prayer up for me today!!! I am thinking great thoughts for good success today!!!

Matthew is in good hands with our neighbor, PeggY - AND he slept for 7 hours straight last night which was a miracle!!!!

Until later...
Melissa :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Just checked in and my guess is you are in your procedure right now....SO, I am sending your prayers your way and will continue all through today!!!

Kristi said...

Praying!