AAAHHH!!! I'm so excited for all of you! May God bless your family as you wait to adopt another precious child... Can't wait to hear more! Christine (Canada)
Please enjoy a snapshot of life as we know it...We are parents to the sweetest little boy in the world from China, and we are currently awaiting travel approval for Matthew's sister Hope in China. God has blessed us immeasureably with our first miracle child and life is surely a lot of fun!
12 comments:
It's an application to an adoption agency, isn't it?!
I know! I know! Am I allowed to guess? :-)
Hmmmm....I don't know but can think of a fun thing. Like final post-adoption report! Please tell!!!
Love that picture by the way! You are looking so good! Happy to hear your health is getting better--soooo amazing!
don't have a clue!
Is it a beautifully folded APPLICATION to adopt again? Tell us, tell us!!!
If it's what I think it is then I'm very excited...
Praying for you guys!
An application to an agency for #2? I hope, I hope, I hope!
I am hoping with the rest of them..:))...and again, that boy is SOOO handsome!
Big smiles from the Raudenbush household!
You are bad...making us guess like this!
Kim
I'm going with an appplication for another adoption?
AAAHHH!!! I'm so excited for all of you! May God bless your family as you wait to adopt another precious child...
Can't wait to hear more!
Christine (Canada)
Post a Comment