Got some very exciting news today....we have a log in date(LID) with the CCAA! This was unexpected and we are thrilled to have this as we are now eligible to be matched with a child from the shared list. AND, it just so happens that a new shared list will be released Monday night!!! So, we don't know what God has in store for us, but we are so excited to be one step closer to Matthew's brother or sister!
We are enjoying THON this week-end (thon.org) and Matthew is literally jumping up and down with excitement for our news and the week-end in store with all of these amazing Penn State students and families I care for on a daily basis!!!















5 comments:
How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see who God has planned for your family!
I had to come back one more time just to digest this little update. I thought DTC was exciting. Nope, this is MUCH more exciting! :) Monday cannot get here soon enough, can it???
I was so excited to hear your good news on Friday! Praying you find out about new brother or sister for Matthew really soon!
In the words of my little Chinese, southern girl, "Ni-haaawww!"
yay! Can't wait to hear about the new little one God has chosen for oyu!
Kim
Post a Comment