Have you ever thought about how much a smile means to you? Or maybe what a smile may do to change someone's bad day around? Or how a simple smile can melt the hearts of a stranger and warm someone's heart that may be sad or lonely? Smiles can certainly make a difference...
I don't think I have ever smiled as much as I do now that I am a Mom. And, I think about the smiles that my little Matthew has brought to so many people's faces. His little smile just has a way to light up the room when he comes into it, and he certainly warms so many people's hearts. Since we learned that Matthew was deaf, we also have noticed that your facial expressions are so important in communicating your emotions - and yes, even your smile can show what you are feeling in your heart.
I love this little handsome boy with all of my heart, and he makes me smile in ways I never thought was possible. I hope on this Sunday that you have smiled more than a few times today :)There are surely ALWAYS things to smile about!
















9 comments:
Aw....I love this post! Smiles are HUGE in hearing impaired children! We have a 9 yr. old daughter and she must see our faces to understand what we're saying, so I can so relate!
Your post put a SMILE on my face!
Laine
Smiles! What a great topic for your Sunday Snapshot this week. And, boy, does Matthew have the best smile. It just makes people smile!
SO true about those non-verbals- they say it all! And Matthew's smile is just precious!!! I think I want that trampoline- I've never seen one that small and perfect for one kid at a time!
Amen!!
I am sure he puts a smile on your face all the time :)
Thank you for sharing his smiles with us!
What a great post! As the mom to a hearing impaired daughter, I can totally relate to what you are saying. What a sweet boy Matthew is!
What a smile your little one has! Thanks for sharing!
He sure does have a contagious smile! A true gift from above he is!
Soon...there will be even More smiles in your house!
I think his smiles communicate a thousand words each!
He's the cutest thing Melissa! Smiles all around here in Iowa looking at this post!
Post a Comment