Oh, I have so many things to write about....I don't even know where to start, but for now I just wanted to share this little picture and my frame that Chris bought me for Christmas! Chris cropped himself out of the picture(which I was disappointed about), but he did that of course because of the title of the frame!This sits on my desk at work, and I just happened to glance over at this frame - and I need to say that I am just so happy to be his Mommy. There is no face in the world that makes me happier, that is for sure. But, it is amazing the love that you have as a Mommy and how your heart can be pulled in so many directions and feel so many different emotions when you have a child, especially a child with so many various medical needs.
Life has been a roller coaster, especially over the past 2 weeks (which I promise I will write about later on tonight) - but I have to admit, as hard as the days can be some time, I don't want anyone to let me off of this ride!!! Sometimes, the twists and turns make me feel like I want to get off, but I have the best passengers in the world riding with me, and as one of my dear bloggy friends reminded me, "Remember He who's ALWAYS on my other shoulder and never leaves me!" So, let the ride continue!!!
More later tonight....
Love,
Melissa















4 comments:
Have been thinking about you...will check back later for an update...
What a great picture Melissa! Amazing how our kids can help get us through every day!
May God continue to surround you, Matthew and Chris with His love!
Love,
Kim
Oh Melissa--I love these frames. I have one too...and just put a picture in of Izabella and I. It's the sweetest feeling isn't it.
YOU ARE SO BLESSED Melissa--he truly is a VERY special boy! I know it's been a really rough ride--no kidding--but you're so right the passengers are awesome!
Love it!
I love that frame and photo, too. What a sweet gift from your dear husband!
Post a Comment