
The first dinner as a family on the deck - and I didn't even have to cook....who is this little guy that is a part of our life now????

Matthew's first "real" popcorn, reaction to Disney on Ice, and excitement running in the parking lot after the show!!!


Playing at the playground....
6 comments:
Great, great pics! What fun! Have a blessed evening as you start off this week. Be in touch.
Kelly
Love the picture of his feet on the swing ~ it just shows how much fun he was having!
I'll be praying for you in the morning as you take him to day care...
Melissa, we just went to Disney On Ice last night as well! Luke LOVED it - Lion King, Little Mermaid and Peter Pan. He was disinterested in Lilo and Stitch though. What about Matthew? Love the pictures. He's precious!
What a wonderful family picture. I'm so glad you are finding time to enjoy each other. I LOVE the picture of him watching the ice show!
There isn't one time I come to your blog that all your smiles warms my heart. He is so precious Melissa...I know you know that. I'm praying every day for Matthew's hearing and to give you strength in getting through this journey with him.
That first picture is a beautiful family shot! All of them are nice as always! Baba took Nick and I to see "Disney on Ice" a couple of months ago. We just loved it!! There's nothing like it =]
Post a Comment