Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And some more waiting...

Matthew - we are so ready to see you in this tee shirt!!! - How many more days???
Now, if you really expected to see travel details already for the Roslevege's - haha!!! We are still waiting to get a confirmation from our agency that they have the concrete details from Beijing they need to book our consulate appointment and our travel dates. We were hoping to hear something by today, but nothing yet!

So, in the meantime Chris decided that we would paint our upstairs hallway this past Saturday! (I think he really was looking for a project to keep him busy while the wait continues.....) It was an interesting project, and not really 100% sure I like the color, but the walls definitely look so much better! We had some help with painting from Justin - and him and Chris did most of it on Saturday while I had my travel list, and 2 shopping partners, Heather and Ryan :) to work on the list! We did really well getting everything I NEEDED and didn't divert too much off of the list which is good.


Sunday, I got to do all of the detailing work with molding painting and all of that good stuff! We still have a couple of doors to finish and new lights to install, but otherwise - it looks good!!!!And, the Eagles won on Sunday so that was quite exciting!!!

So, now we are just waiting for that call from our agency with confirmed plans for travel for us, and then we can start out countdown!!! Matthew - we are so close little guy, and we are just dying to have you in our arms!!!!


4 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't imagine how you must be feeling about this stage of waiting! You guys should get a medal or something...
Praying for your sanity!

Lisa said...

Not much longer! Hang in there! I'm loving the t-shirt...he'll look adorable in it!

Unknown said...

You are officially nesting! And, go EAGLES! :)

jennifer said...

YEA! Congrats on TA, and what a beautiful story about the sky. I love when God does those things! I cannot wait to follow your journey.