Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Panic!!!

I made the call today to our agency to ask a question about our paperwork this morning, and I got to talk to Amanda, our Special Waiting Coordinator who has been AMAZING to us, and she shared with me that she was leaving the agency and she wanted to tell me before I found out via email! Ahhhh…panic set in, but she reassured me that Addie, who was taking over for her is wonderful and I trust Amanda with that! I must admit I was so saddened when she shared that with me because she truly has been such an important part of our journey to Matthew and has helped us so much with so many aspects of the adoption process that it’s hard to imagine someone else doing as good a job as she did! We wish Amanda the best of the luck but she will be greatly missed!

No comments: