Looks a fun day, even the therapy! It looks like he just loves the therapist...that's such a blessing :) Merry Christmas Melissa, Matthew and Chris!!!!!
Please enjoy a snapshot of life as we know it...We are parents to the sweetest little boy in the world from China, and we are currently awaiting travel approval for Matthew's sister Hope in China. God has blessed us immeasureably with our first miracle child and life is surely a lot of fun!
5 comments:
Such a fun little booger. Wish I could meet him! His smile sure lights up a room.
All I can say is, I bet his therapist looks forward to every day she meets with Matthew. His expressions are priceless!!
Looks like a WONDERFUL day!
Looks a fun day, even the therapy! It looks like he just loves the therapist...that's such a blessing :) Merry Christmas Melissa, Matthew and Chris!!!!!
Can I go Matthew-bowling? That looks fun! :)
Post a Comment