I;ve been waiting for these!!! OM Goodness Melissa he's precious in that tux! My favorite shot is him running joyfully in front of you with his little ring pillow!
Your sister is beautiful! And that shot of Matthew running with the pillow is just too cute! Can't wait to see more and hear how the wedding weekend was. I've been missing your family!
Loved the photos here and the ones on FB! Sorry for the bride...that son of yours stole the show! So happy for your sister, though, and she is blessed to have you by her side, Melissa!
Please enjoy a snapshot of life as we know it...We are parents to the sweetest little boy in the world from China, and we are currently awaiting travel approval for Matthew's sister Hope in China. God has blessed us immeasureably with our first miracle child and life is surely a lot of fun!
5 comments:
I;ve been waiting for these!!! OM Goodness Melissa he's precious in that tux! My favorite shot is him running joyfully in front of you with his little ring pillow!
What a special day! So beautiful.
Your sister is beautiful!
And that shot of Matthew running with the pillow is just too cute!
Can't wait to see more and hear how the wedding weekend was.
I've been missing your family!
love the pictures!!!
Congrats to the beautiful bride! And, I have to say you can definitely tell you are sisters!
Loved the photos here and the ones on FB! Sorry for the bride...that son of yours stole the show! So happy for your sister, though, and she is blessed to have you by her side, Melissa!
Post a Comment