I promise more pictures and updates to come soon....I am anxiously awaiting my "blog makeover" to be done....then I have a lot of catching up to do!!! I'm just waiting for the super cuteness of the new blog :)
Girl, you must have sensed my mental telepathy wondering how you are doing. I so need to sit down and write you an email... Your sweet boy is darling as usual. He and Caleb would have a blast together with a water hose!
LOVE IT!! I came over to write a comment and harass you for still not having a new blog, and LOOK!! It's NEW and just PERFECT!! I absolutely love, love, love it!! The design, the colors, the words- it's all just awesome!!
Please enjoy a snapshot of life as we know it...We are parents to the sweetest little boy in the world from China, and we are currently awaiting travel approval for Matthew's sister Hope in China. God has blessed us immeasureably with our first miracle child and life is surely a lot of fun!
5 comments:
Girl, you must have sensed my mental telepathy wondering how you are doing. I so need to sit down and write you an email...
Your sweet boy is darling as usual. He and Caleb would have a blast together with a water hose!
I'm on the edge of my seat! :)
Water + Daddy = a great time!!!! Matthew gets cuter and cuter in every picture :)
Cute picturess! I also love the new layout! It's very cool! [=
LOVE IT!! I came over to write a comment and harass you for still not having a new blog, and LOOK!! It's NEW and just PERFECT!! I absolutely love, love, love it!! The design, the colors, the words- it's all just awesome!!
Post a Comment