Wow! What is your source of all the pictures? How lucky you are to keep seeing more and more of him! We did get an album of Caleb the day we met him which we are so thankful for, but I would have loved frequent update pictures of him as we waited!
Look at his sweetness! I just want to give him a big squeeze! So glad you can post pictures and share his sweet face with all of us!!! Not long now and you'll be able to hold onto him forever! Kelly R.
Your son is just beautiful. We adopted our son from China at time of referral he was 18 months old, by the time we traveled he had just turned 2 years old.
We've been home a year and couldn't be happier, he is the best thing that ever happened to us.
Can't wait to follow your blog when you come home!
I'm new to the blogging world and just found yours through Fireflies & Fireworks. Your son is precious and I can't wait to read of your journey to bring him home. I'll be praying for you each time you come to mind! Congratulations & Many Blessings !
Please enjoy a snapshot of life as we know it...We are parents to the sweetest little boy in the world from China, and we are currently awaiting travel approval for Matthew's sister Hope in China. God has blessed us immeasureably with our first miracle child and life is surely a lot of fun!
7 comments:
Love you girl! and chris
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and can't wait to be a mom and spend time with you and Matthew and Noah!
Love,
Melissa
Wow! What is your source of all the pictures? How lucky you are to keep seeing more and more of him!
We did get an album of Caleb the day we met him which we are so thankful for, but I would have loved frequent update pictures of him as we waited!
Look at his sweetness! I just want to give him a big squeeze! So glad you can post pictures and share his sweet face with all of us!!! Not long now and you'll be able to hold onto him forever!
Kelly R.
Your son is just beautiful. We adopted our son from China at time of referral he was 18 months old, by the time we traveled he had just turned 2 years old.
We've been home a year and couldn't be happier, he is the best thing that ever happened to us.
Can't wait to follow your blog when you come home!
He is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Congrats!!
I'm new to the blogging world and just found yours through Fireflies & Fireworks. Your son is precious and I can't wait to read of your journey to bring him home. I'll be praying for you each time you come to mind! Congratulations & Many Blessings !
New updates, please!! How was Christmas? How is your packing going? :)
Post a Comment