Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday....



Sometimes, nothing gets done in the evenings except dancing, playing, flips on the carpet and baths....




Sometimes, Matthew has special Mom-Mom skype moments that just made us all smile...their bond is strong and they miss each other terribly!!!




Sometimes the exhaustion catches up to Mommy and Daddy and thanks to the new bedroom set Mom got us, they are soon going to be in heaven for the times we do get to sleep :) Sometimes, we love to watch the surprised looks on Matthew's face when he learns something new with his Follow Thomas toy....




Sometimes, we sneak in skype to distract Daddy from the Eagles who disappointment him this year :)

Life for us varies each day, but we love it. There may be toys on the floor, and things little out of order at times - but we usually love the little reminders that a child is here with us. I say usually since I tripped last week over a stand up wrough iron mirror and ended up fracturing my 5th toe with a spiral fracture and have a dreadful boot to my knee to walk in for a bit....if only I could go barefoot all the time, I'd be fine.

And lastly, sometimes we hope and pray for word from our agency that our dossier has started it's trek to China to be logged in. We are really hopeful for a new Roslevege in 2011, and a trip to China this year!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I have come to realize that a few toys on the floor and things out of order signify that a good mother lives in the house. If we spent all our time keeping our houses like an issue of Better Homes and Gardens, we'd be missing the gift(s) we've been given!