Matthew was so much fun at the beach. He is so darn cute. I loved watching him on the beach, in the ocean, and in the pool. He brings me so much joy and happiness. I am so blessed to have him as my grandson. Mom Mom
Please enjoy a snapshot of life as we know it...We are parents to the sweetest little boy in the world from China, and we are currently awaiting travel approval for Matthew's sister Hope in China. God has blessed us immeasureably with our first miracle child and life is surely a lot of fun!
4 comments:
You may not have written any words, but those pictures speak thousands each! I pray you guys are having a wonderful time!
SWEET! Izabella and I wanna go to the beach with you!
Handsome as ever!!!!
Matthew was so much fun at the beach. He is so darn cute. I loved watching him on the beach, in the ocean, and in the pool. He brings me so much joy and happiness. I am so blessed to have him as my grandson. Mom Mom
Post a Comment