Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pictures....



Check out my cool processor - it's green camoflauge,,,,,
My first Halloween party too........fruit, chips, AND a cookie:)





Do I seriously have to go to the doctor again???? Well, at least I can play with Aunt Megs when I am done!!!!








Trick or treating with my adoptive "Granddad!"
























Cochlear Implant Activation Day.......a day of emotions!
The many faces of the day say it all!!!!











3 comments:

Petrie said...

Melissa, thanks for sharing the photos...the happy and the sad. I know it's hard going through all you've been through. But when all is said and done, you know you've truly experienced love on a deep level. That little boy loves you and Chris so much, and he knows you love him. You couldn't ask for more. Love, Petrie

Kristi said...

Oh that pumpkin costume is too cute! I'm still praying daily for you guys ~ and thanking God that Matthew has such dedicated and loving parents. When His glory is revealed it is gonna be BIG!!!

Unknown said...

The picture of you cradling him, Melissa....oh, my heart is just so moved looking at it and knowing the love that is being poured out there from you to your child, from him to you, and from our Heavenly Father holding you both and giving you just what you need to get through each day one at a time. It's a very moving picture indeed.

And, I do think the camo is really cool. Praying for progress soon.
Kelly