Saturday, May 23, 2009

Catching up on pictures...

Mommy and Daddy........please no more tests for a long time, I am so tired :)







Family Time......




































I just LOVE this picture!!!!
Zonked out in Mommy's arms on Mother's Day week-end....













My First Mother's Day....feeding the ducks at Zoo America.....
Sporting his new shirt for Mommy.....

We know it's been a long time without any pictures being posted....it's been a tough road for all of us these past few weeks with unknowns, doctors, tests, procedures, and a roller coaster of emotions! Matthew is such a trooper though, and always makes us smile and it is just amazing how resilient children are!!!!

















































7 comments:

Petrie said...

OH Melissa! He's grown so much since you last posted photos! Please don't feed him so well, or he'll be a young man before the year's out! I keep telling my kids I'm going to stack bricks on their heads if they keep growing up so fast.
You have to explain the photo below the bowling ball photo. I couldn't tell if Matthew was a kite ready to fly, or you guys were going to use him as the ball in a tether ball game.
Thanks again for sharing the pics!
Love, Petrie

bugs parents said...

I love the pictures!!! Matthew looks so happy and relaxed. Your love for him is obvious just by looking at him! Keep up the good work!

We'll continue praying for you!

Kim said...

He is so adorable! Your love for him is so evident in these photos. What great family time activities. I am keeping you in my prayers!

Kristi said...

I've been praying! Matthew looks so happy despite all that is going on in his life! That picture of him in the cherry blossom petals is precious! I'm looking over my calendar to plan a trip to visit my aunt and uncle this summer. I'll keep you posted!

Lisa said...

What great pictures! Matthew looks soooo happy!!!!

I'm still praying for you guys!

Anna said...

He is completely too cute for words! =]

Unknown said...

What a sweetie. I love how happy he looks in these pics--despite all the appts and tests and anxiety, etc. He is a happy and loved boy! What a gift that is! Looking forward to seeing what God has in store for this little man--I have a feeling that He is going to do great things through him. :)
Kelly